Some days ago I woke up with a generous headache that grew increasingly powerful throughout the day, so when I got home I decided to take a bath and I thought I would take a look around Internet to find out how to prepare it.
I found several homemade “recipes” for people that, like myself, do not have a pantry full of oils and soaps. In the end I decided to prepare a mixure that worked quite well.
- Grab a couple of oranges, juice and drink it yourself. This is not really essential to the bathroom, it is important to keep the skins of oranges.
- Begin to fill the tub with hot water.
- While the tub is being filled, add:
- 3 infusions of chamomile.
- The orange peel cut into pieces
- A couple of of baking soda tablespoons.
The concoction is ready to enjoy a bath scented orange that will also relax you. 20 minutes of calm and you will be left as good as new.